- Gymboss Interval Timer
- Exercise Mat
The 20-Minute Bodyweight Interval Workout
- Lunge Hops (right): Step back onto your left foot into a lunge (both knees at 90-degrees). Bring that back left knee forward and up and you push off your right foot and hop straight up. Land softly on right foot and step left foot right back into a lunge position.
- Lunge Hops (left)
- Rocking Elbow Plank: Get into an elbow plank position. Rock forward, pointing your feet, and then back, flexing them. Keep core tight and body straight throughout the movement.
- Alternating One-Leg Push-Ups: Start in a plank position, one leg lifted straight up behind you as you lower into a push up. When you come back up, switch feet and repeat.
- Side-to-Side Burpee with Knee Crunch: Squat down, hands on mat, jump both feet out laterally to the right, crunch top (right) knee up towards elbow, jump both feet back in towards hands, stand up into squat position, jump up with arms overhead. Repeat to the left.
- Leg Scissor Crunches: Lay on back, one leg lifted straight up at 90 degrees, the other straight out, hovering a few inches off the ground. Crunch up to touch toes with opposite hand. Alternate your legs as you then crunch up to the opposite side.
Source: Nicole Perry of Pumps & Iron
READ MORE +